You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior SEO Manager / Marketing Director
— Thriving Digital Agency
- Leadership role in a fast-growth agency with share options.
- Beautiful North Devon location.
- Amazing culture with fantastic future career prospects.
A rare opportunity has arisen with a fast-growing digital agency to step into a senior leadership role in the team. The role has come about through their impressive growth over the past 3 years, delivering exceptional results across Digital Marketing (PPC, SEO etc.) and Web Design and Build.
What youll be doing
This role is a blend between SEO management in-house, wider team management and strategic input, both on client campaigns and the overarching direction of the agency. This is reflected in the title Senior SEO Manager / Marketing Director to encapsulate the hands-on and leadership focus of this position.
The team consists of digital marketing (social media & PPC), graphic design, web development and operations, in addition to some strong relationships from a freelance perspective. Youll work closely with these individuals to deliver full service projects across Brand Design, Website Design / Development, Digital Marketing (PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, CRO) and some offline work (print etc).
Your main campaign focus will be around SEO. Creating the SEO strategy to achieve top keyword rankings and organic traffic, then implementing advanced on-page and technical SEO initiatives to bring about desired results. Youll assess weekly / monthly SEO reports and feedback to the client on how the strategy should develop, in line with their wider goals of the business. The successful candidate will be the go-to SEO expert in the business, but drive senior strategy and the broader direction of the agency.
What experience youll need
- Strong SEO experience ideally from agency side, however client side candidates will be considered.
- Managed teams to deliver exceptional results on client campaigns.
- Confident formulating an SEO strategy, and working in line with broader stakeholders for full-service campaigns (web development, PPC, social media, web design etc.).
- Comfortable leading agency direction through both the organic growth of existing clients, and winning new business.
- High-level organisational and time management skills to move between hands-on work and senior level strategic decision making.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a salary of £30-40k on offer along with share options & bonus potential, so a huge opportunity to grow your career with the success of the agency. Its a fantastic culture here as well set in the beautiful location of North Devon. An excellent opportunity for a relocator from Bristol / London, or a more local candidate looking for an environment where they can grow their career with no ceiling.
Get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.