Junior DevOps Engineer
— Amazing product, AWS, Docker
- Award-winning Bristol success story.
- Learn AWS, Docker, Cloud/DevOps.
- Training, development, progressive software team.
A fast-growing and progressive software house in Bristol are looking to grow their infrastructure team to match the growth of their market disrupting product as it grows around the world. This specialist software company are paving the way in mobile gamification with a number of worldwide renowned clients and now is great time to be joining them as they grow their Bristol team.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have strong understanding of AWS cloud computing.
- It is essential that you have used Bash as your scripting tool previously.
- Ideally, you’ll have used Git or a similar version control system.
- You’ll have strong Linux support/systems administration.
- At some point you would’ve worked within enterprise platforms (Docker).
- There will be opportunities to pick up skills with Node.js.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working within a rapidly growing team supporting their roadmap in becoming a global platform. Your role will focus on the infrastructure side but most importantly helping their cloud computing platform (AWS) where you will take the lead. Your primary role will be to manage their SAAS platform infrastructure. This opportunity provides the chance to play a leading role in a disruptive sector. You’ll be joining a team of 5 in the Bristol office who all play a pivotal role within infrastructure. In addition, you’ll learn how to automate platform management, assess and mitigate risks, support pre-sales queries and help advise on new tech/processes throughout.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary (£30k-£35k), generous holidays, opportunities to travel (Asia, Australia etc), training, career progression (Global Lead etc), socials/trips and smart offices. Above all you’ll be working on one of the most exciting software products around, sharing in the journey and success of the company in a new role with the opportunity to learn and play with emerging tech throughout.
Send in your CV now to Callum (01179269530) for immediate consideration.Back to jobs