You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— eCommerce sector
- Join a friendly creative team.
- Be part of a wonderful established business.
- Opportunity for career development.
This is a chance for a talented Digital Designer to join a fantastic eCommerce business in the heart of Cheltenham. With a wealth of experience in the retail, gifting and eCommerce space this is genuinely an exciting time to join the business and take your career to the next level.
What youll be doing
Coming on board as a Digital Designer youll work in a small but growing creative team made up of graphics manager, artworkers, developers and designers. Youll be working collaboratively with the team but also need to be comfortable working autonomously when needed.
This is a new role for the business so theyll be plenty to keep you on your toes. In your day to day, youll be getting stuck in with a variety of design tasks from designing homepages, product pages, email campaigns and social pages to name a few - There might even be an opportunity to hone your animation skills!
As youll be working in the digital space its safe to say youll know your way around CMS platforms (Shopify, Wordpress, Mailchimp), understand the basics of HTML/CSS, be aware of the latest design trends and have a solid understanding of designing for retail/eCommerce sector.
What experience youll need to apply
- Experience in a similar role.
- A portfolio of commercially delivered digital design projects.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Indesign).
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS would be a bonus.
- A genuine interest for the eCommerce & retail sectors.
- Have experience in designing around brand guidelines.
What youll get in return for your experience
Youll be joining an open, friendly working environment in a truly fantastic business. This is a new role with genuine career development opportunities. A salary up to £25k is also on offer for the right candidate.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.