— Work in the public sector
- Play a key role in a busy print team.
- Receive all the benefits that come with working in the public sector.
- Work with high spec print equipment.
We’re looking for a Print Operator to join a public sector business in Newport. It’s a collaborative business who really understands the importance of top-notch design work so you’ll play an important role in overseeing what design and print work leaves the studio.
What you’ll be doing
Here you’ll be overseeing all of the print work and quality checking anything printed, this could be posters, letters, general comms or marketing collateral. You’ll operate a wide variety of high spec machinery, from Xerox digital printers through to wide format machines and binding equipment. Utilising your expertise, you’ll be offering guidance to those within the business on finishing capabilities, costings and functionality of the equipment within the print room.
What experience you’ll need
- Most importantly, you’ll need a high level of knowledge around print production methods if you're going to succeed in this role
- You’ll have an eye for the finer details as you’ll be quality checking all that goes through the print room
- You’ll be happy to work on your feet within a busy print room for a large majority of the day
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be joining an exciting public sector business and have real responsibility from day one. You’ll be advising those within the businesses on the best print methods and you’ll receive all the benefits that come with working within the public sector. There’s a salary of around £17k on offer here.
Do you fit the bill? Apply today with your CV.Back to jobs