Digital Content Exec
— High-Growth FinTech Start-up
- Chance to join one of the most exciting new ventures to come out of the South Wales area in recent times.
- Full ownership of their digital content channels - blog, social media, web content and more.
- Chance to join the business at an incredibly exciting time of growth.
One of Cardiff's giddiest success stories is looking for the best digital content, copywriting and social media person around to support their online presence as they embark on an ambitious and exciting phase of growth.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with the Content & PR Manager and the Graphic Designer, you'll be creating content for all of the company's digital channels across the blog, social media, web content / SEO and broader customer comms. Day to day you'll see yourself copywriting, managing the social media channels, collaborating with colleagues for creative content campaign ideas and ensuring that all consumer facing copy is engaging, informative and delightful.
What experience you'll need
- First and foremost you will be a superb writer with meticulous attention to detail.
- You will be passionate about digital content and copywriting, and will have a strong bank of work built up.
- You will be exceptionally organised, focused and able to deal with life in a fast-paced start-up environment without too much hand holding.
- Experience owning social media channels for a B2C brand would be great - in a regulated environment would be ideal.
- Experience working within Financial Services would be perfect - if not, then experience translating technical or complex material in to engaging and dynamic B2C content will be fine.
- You'll need to be passionate about technology, innovation and the business world - so if you're 100% about fashion or FMCG, this may not be for you.
What you'll get in return for your talents
From a salary perspective, we're looking up to £25k for the right person. The benefits outside of this are plentiful - from state of the art new offices (including table tennis, a gym, nicely designed interiors), to autonomy and the skies-the-limit development opportunities that come from joining a dynamic and ambitious business at such an exciting stage of growth.
This one will move very quickly, please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today for a confidential discussion around the small print.
Back to jobs