You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Agile Project Manager (Web)
— Leading Organisation
- Great role, working for one of Cardiff's leading employers.
- Work in an environment that embraces Agile methodology.
- Act as sole Project Manager owning the maintenance and improvement and external and internal web products.
Really nice role to own the successful delivery of all digital projects relating to the maintenance and improvement of the company's internal and external web platforms.
What you'll be doing
Acting as the sole Digital Project Manager in this part of the organisation, you'll have ultimate ownership of the successful delivery of numerous concurrent web maintenance, upgrade and optimisation projects. You'll have lots of plates spinning. On a day to day basis you could find yourself juggling between an intranet redesign, a new set of user journeys on the public facing main website, a user research phase to inform what the next changes are needed on another international website and more. The team has been delivering in an Agile environment for the last 18 months now and has started to reap the rewards for their structured commitment to this way of working. There is a proper backlog of priorities which you'll own, as well as all the Agile ceremonies that you'd expect - from weekly refinement meetings, retrospectives, sprints - all of which you will be the core driver behind as an Agile project delivery manager.
What experience you'll need
- The big thing here is the Agile piece. You'll have solid experience of delivering web projects in an Agile environment.
- That said, this is not a slow moving enterprise software / IT environment - this is a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary (and creative) team environment - so experience built up in a web design and build agency could stand you in good stead.
- You will have the strong prioritisation and organisational skills required to balance multiple demands on the team's time effectively.
- You'll have strong knowledge across all areas required to deliver web projects - from design, to UX, content and development.
- A track record of delivering improvements to existing web products, as well as launching new ones.
- Experience of being able to act in a fast-paced and Agile way, within the context of a larger organisation would be perfect.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Salary wise we're most likely looking around £30k-£33k, with a little flexibility in there if required. On top of that there is a hugely generous benefits package including a (very) substantial holiday and extremely competitive pension policy, among other things.
This role will be closing for applications on 21st June, so make sure that you've got your CV across to Gabby for consideration before then.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: