— Selenium Web Driver & Cucumber
- Working with Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber.
- Brand new R&D Digital Studio in a central location.
- Incredible career progression, courses, certifications.
Test Analyst with experience in testing large web applications and platforms needed to join a brand new digital studio in central Bristol (5 minute walk from Temple Meads).
What skills you'll be needing
- This role is based on total automation so you’ll need to have a great knowledge of Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber JVM.
- Ideally you would have had experience in working in a Java environment and be familiar with OOP principles.
- It’s expected that you would have experience with the Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) approach and be knowledgeable in maintaining enterprise automation frameworks.
- You’ll need to be comfortable working with customer facing digital applications, ideally in FinTech or banking setting.
- Fantastic communication skills are essential and you must be keen to continue to learn and drive yourself in an environment that is very progressive.
What you'll be doing
The Test Analyst role is responsible for providing technical expertise and ensuring that tat testing excellence is delivered throughout various stages of the project lifecycle. You will be collaborating with your colleagues including other testers, developers and members of the wider digital team within an agile environment. You will be accountable for reviewing requirements and stories, implementing test scenarios and providing feedback on projects to help create automation where needed. The Test Analyst role is also responsible for regular reporting on testing standards, completion reports and any issues or bug fixes. The digital team are implementing a brand new commerce platform to offer an excellent customer journey and you will be working on this main platform as well as their website and mobile applications.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This team is going to grow substantially over the year and beyond and are really the ‘next big thing’ in Bristol and this is your chance to get in at the start. There will be plenty of opportunities for personal development, future progression and a highly competitive salary (£40,000 - £50,000 + bonus + a fantastic benefits package). As mentioned, there’s a friendly and collaborative culture, with an emphasis on happy staff. There’s team nights out, wellness days, and of course, the all important fully stocked beer/wine fridge! The company will look to sponsor and host events, talks and meetups that you’ll get to be part of. This new digital team will be kept away from any legacy work and will be focussed on exciting new, greenfield projects so you’ll never have a dull day!
If test automation is in your sweet spot then this is the role for you; send in your CV NOW to George (01179269530).Back to jobs