Senior Front-End Developer
— Remote working, reach CTO level
- Be a key part of one of the next generation content branding companies.
- Work with some of the best tech – React, Ruby, AWS.
- Join just after they have fully migrated to a new platform.
A really cool company that is basically the Pokémon GO of branded content is getting some huge success due to their impressive relationships, working with one of the biggest names in boxing, a well-known global pop star, a hugely successful TV show and many more; they are in need of a Senior Developer to work on their new platform for campaign work. This role boasts a big part for their growth and could lead up to CTO level.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience with Angular or React is essential.
- CSS and pre-processors such as LESS & SASS.
- Good knowledge of build tools like Gulp, Grunt or Webpack.
- Ideally you will have worked with AWS in a commercial environment.
- Any experience with Ruby will go a long way.
- It would be beneficial if you have worked with PHP or Git.
- Agile experience is a must.
- Use of Jade would be nice to have.
- Ability to take on lots of responsibility and be flexible with your role.
- You will need autonomy to be self-motivated and achieve the best results.
- You will be responsive and able to work at a fast pace and communicate well with other employees, new members of the team and contribute new ideas.
What you’ll be doing
Your main purpose will be to product campaigns using their React and Ruby based platform where you will write and document code, add new features across the CMS, mobile front-end. You will take responsibility in testing your own codes functionality and perform code review & testing of software produced by other team members where you will provide constructive feedback, this will be your team at some point, the better your team does the better you do. If you think you can improve the current development processes then brilliant, that’s what they want to see. Being at a senior level it’s up to you to design and specify new functionality across the system. You will also perform research and evaluation of new tech and for the potential for it to be implemented into the platform. Be the drive for this companies tech scene, it’s up to you to decide how people perceive your tech team, make it innovative, inspiring and create something that people want to be a part of.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
It couldn’t be a better time to join this company, they are getting hugely popular with some of the most famous people in the world, the direction in which this engineering space can go is limitless, with the room to progress from Senior Developer to CTO within a short space of time. Along with a generous salary you will be entitled to great benefits which will continue to improve as the company grows, an autonomous environment and the opportunity to build something ground breaking.
If you like the sound of this role and want to find out more then please contact George – George@adlib-recruitment.co.uk; 01179269530Back to jobs