— 3 month contract
Rate: Up to £30k
- Leading not for profit brand.
- 3 month contract starting immediately.
- Salary up to £30k pro rata.
We’re searching for a Studio/Traffic Manager to join the busy studio of this brilliant not for profit organisation on a contract basis for 3 months.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working in a fast paced studio delivering on print and marketing requirements. You’ll work closely alongside marketing managers getting stuck in with taking briefs, managing production timelines, giving brand advice, alongside trafficking and managing the work schedule of in house artworkers, ultimately ensuring the output is of the highest quality and delivered on time.
What experience you’ll need
- Highly organised, confident and hands on Studio/Traffic Manager to join this busy creative studio.
- Your experience will likely be gained in a marketing agency or within a fast paced client side business.
- Well versed in the print production process.
- You’ll be central to managing all workflow and resource going through the studio, knowing what is being worked on, by who and when.
- You will be well versed in digesting and questioning briefs, ensuring the studio is running to full capacity, you’ll be an expert in managing the ever changing demands of a busy studio.
- As it’s a contract it’s important that you’re able to commit for the full duration (3 months).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A generous salary of up to £30k pro rata, not to mention the unique opportunity to join a thriving not for profit organisation.
We’re looking to move quickly with this one so get in touch with Fran today if you meet the above criteria!Back to jobs