You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Freelance Creative / Art Director
— 5-6 Month Contract
- Contract running up to the end of the year.
- Take ownership for the creative execution and delivery of global campaigns.
- Work across a range of channels.
We’re looking for a Freelance Creative/Art Director to join a global business in Wiltshire. This role sits within the integrated campaigns team and will require you to lead on the delivery of global campaigns across a range of channels.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work closely with a talented team of designers & creatives to deliver innovative integrated campaigns for the business. They’ll be a variety of projects to work on, predominately with a TTL (through-the-line) focus; briefs will range from traditional print advertising through to digital display ads, so no day will be the same.
You’ll need to be able to work within well-defined brand guidelines but ultimately not afraid to push both the creative and technical boundaries of digital campaign. As well as being conceptual in everything you do, you’ll be no stranger to getting stuck in with hands on design work.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Conceptual in experience with good hands on design skills.
- Confident within Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Solid knowledge of delivering integrated campaigns.
- Used to working at pace on large scale campaigns.
- Previous experience within an agency or similar in-house environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a world class creative team and be instrumental in defining the visual language they use for integrated campaign work. You’ll work in a collaborative and fun environment with offices in a league of their own. A day rate around £250-£270PD is also on offer.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: