You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— 6 Month FTC
- 6 months solid work with the potential for extension.
- Artwork/Design for a household name and truly global audience.
- Be part of a large multidisciplinary team.
This is a chance for a talented Digital Artworker to join a wildly successful technology brand in North Wiltshire on a 6 month FTC basis. Working across a range of digital touchpoints this in an opportunity to be part of something huge. The digital artworker will sit amongst a multidisciplinary team and craft artwork for a new global website that will be seen by millions.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working as part of their digital team to deliver fully polished artwork for a variety of digital touchpoints. The role will be varied to say the least, in your day to day you’ll be producing product pages, digital campaigns and assets for their newly launched global websites. Naturally, you’ll be able to visualise how artwork, designs and copy come together to create eye catching creative across digital platforms.
This is a high profile site with visitors from across the globe so an exciting opportunity for any creative looking for a challenge. This is a fast paced role where you’ll need to be digital savvy, have an understanding of responsive design and experience in adhering to brand guidelines. You’ll be bold, forward thinking and thrive to show off your creative flair but always with a commercial approach.
Character fit is a big thing for this business, so without a doubt you’ll be a strong character who’s not afraid to put forward ideas, contribute to brainstorms and be able to hold your own in front of a mix of stakeholders.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in adhering to well-defined brand guidelines.
- A portfolio of digital artwork within a commercial context.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Have a genuine interest in digital technologies.
- Be a natural born leader who can inspire and develop the team
- A good eye for design.
- Knowledge of responsive technologies.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Exposure to a fantastic global brand, casual dress agency environment and an exciting project this can’t be missed. There is the potential for contract extension depending on the client needs.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
No jobs found