Digital Marketing Manager
— Great Varied Role
- Broad Digital Marketing Role.
- Global Market Leading B2B Business.
- Own the Digital Strategy & Tactical Execution.
A great business within the electronics industry is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Swindon. This is a highly varied role with plenty of projects to get your teeth stuck in to. There is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer and you'll have full responsibility for the digital suite.
What you'll be doing
There isn't much you won't be doing within this role. You will take on the web management, creating content through blogs, case studies and web content which you will upload through the CMS. The content responsibilities will continue to press and PR, you'll run email campaigns and manage the social media presence.
You will run multichannel digital campaigns, and as such you'll demonstrate your ability across a variety of channels; SEO, PPC, Display, Affiliate and Digital Content. As new products are launched to market, you will support this with regular web updates and direct email marketing campaigns. You'll ensure a great customer journey and user experience, and will develop specific landing pages for paid and organic search off the back of the product launch campaigns.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a broad Digital Marketing role
- Experience managing websites and product launches
- Ability to put together multichannel campaigns
- Strong knowledge of paid and organic search techniques
- Ability to use analytics to report on performance and ROI
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong problem solver
- Ideally educated to a degree level or holding a relevant professional qualification
What you'll get in return for your talent
As well as a great diverse role, you'll get a competitive salary (£35k-£40k), a good bonus structure, good pension scheme and other good benefits.
If you're an experienced Digital Marketing Manager then I want to hear from you. Apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs