Digital Marketing Executive
— Well known not-for-profit organisation
- Growing and dynamic Digital Marketing Team.
- Big focus on Social Media Marketing.
- An organisation that is passionate about giving back.
A reputable not-for-profit organisation based in Salisbury is looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive with particular strengths in Social Media Marketing to join the Digital Marketing Team. Stepping into a fast-paced environment you will play a key role in driving the delivery of effective social campaigns with the intention of boosting brand engagement, broadening the businesses' reach and driving support.
What you'll be doing
This role is ideal for someone with a strong background in social media marketing, who is excited by the prospect of managing the channels with over 1 million followers. You will be responsible for building and running campaigns, both paid and organic content.
You will be responsible for writing effective copy, and using you creative eye, help brief the design teams to create video/imagery for the channels. You will make a difference to the business by driving revenue through social marketing (via tools such as Facebook donate, Tiltify etc) and will provide feedback to the team by running performance reports and offering suggestions for improvement.
You will be the Social Media expert for the organisation so you will liaise with senior stakeholders and pitch ideas for growth.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience in a recognised digital marketing role, with a strong understanding of the digital marketing mix, campaign delivery, measurement and best practice
- Sound technical knowledge of Social platforms and channel best practice across paid and organic content (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube etc) plus Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Collation, interpretation and maintenance of content performance metrics and effectiveness
- A track record of understanding ways to consolidate client needs, tailor and distribute content for different audiences, platforms and objectives
- Delivering compelling brand marketing, with an empathy and passion for ‘the Cause’ and desire to increase brand loyalty
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and attention to detail
- Extremely capable of meeting deadlines and working on own initiative
- Understanding of marketing team processes and appreciation of own role within this; experience of working in high-output creative team
What you'll get in return for your talents
Along with the salary of £27,000 you'll work within an organisation that is brimming with passion about the work they do. You'll have ownership of the social channels and play a pivotal part of the overall marketing function. Its a company that believes in supporting their employees, and there are great training and development opportunities available.
If this role looks exciting to you please give Jim a call on 01179269530. If it's not quite the right fit feel free to reach out and let us know what you are looking for!Back to jobs