You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Web Content Officer
— Research Council
- Highly Regarded Research Council.
- Excellent Location for Commuters from Bristol or Bath.
- Plenty of Variety and Autonomy.
One of the most highly recognised research councils based conveniently near to Swindon train station, are looking for a talented Web Content Officer to join their friendly team on a FTC basis for 18 months.
This particular organisation are committed to the funding of research within the health and medical world, and are extremely important to educational institutions across the entire UK.
What you'll be doing
In your role as Web Content Officer, your core aim will be to maintain the corporate website through the proofing, editing, uploading, and movement of content pieces on and off what is a generally busy website. You'll also provide assistance to the Web Content Manager in the analytics and the development of new sections of the website from time to time. You will develop strong relationships with staff responsible for publishing content and training them on how to use the intranet as well as providing technical support. An understanding of HTML is crucial in this role.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A Bachelor's degree
- Experience of working with a content-rich website
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Confident user of CMS
- Google Analytics experience
- Demonstrable experience of proof-reading, and editing
- Experience using image editing software
- Basic HTML
- An understanding of the social media channels
- Understanding of web accessibility guidelines
What you'll get in return for your experience
As well as a competitive salary, you'll have the opportunity to work for one of the most regarded research councils in the country. You'll also be joining a lovely and welcoming team.
Contact Stacey with a copy of your CV today to be considered.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: