You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Jnr/Mid Digital Designer
— 3 month contract
- 3 months solid work with the potential for extension.
- Design for a household name and truly global audience.
- Be part of a large, multidisciplinary design team including content, design and UX among others.
This is the chance for a talented Digital Designer to join a wildly successful and innovative brand in North Wiltshire. Working with some truly ground breaking products this is an opportunity to be a part of something huge. Sitting alongside a multidisciplinary team of creatives you will concept and design ideas for a new global website presenting a truly unique opportunity.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working as part of their design team putting forward ideas and concepts for a new company website. This is a high profile site with visitors from across the globe so an exciting opportunity for any creative looking for a challenge. The role will be a mix of concept and production and you will need to adhere to the existing brand guidelines and structure, you’ll be creative but always commercial in your work.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in adhering to well-defined brand guidelines.
- Have big brand experience either within an agency or in house.
- Be conceptual, creative and research led in your approach.
- A portfolio showcasing previous digital design work across websites, digital campaigns and digital asset creation.
- Be a natural communicator as you’ll be rationalising your decisions to senior stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
With flexi-time, a casual dress agency environment and an exciting project this can't be missed. There is the potential for contract extensions as the studio is busy throughout the year.
Like the sound of this one? Pop over an application by sending us your CV and portfolio.
Back to jobs
No jobs found