You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— 3 Month FTC
- 3 months solid work with the potential for extension.
- Design for a household name and truly global audience.
- Be part of a large multidisciplinary team.
This is a chance for a talented Digital Designer to join a wildly successful and innovative brand in North Wiltshire. Working on some fantastic creative projects, this is an opportunity to be part of something huge. Sitting alongside a team of designers, copywriters and content administrators, you’ll design for a variety of digital touchpoints.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working as part of their design team to deliver engaging designs for the brands digital campaigns & display advertising. Although predominately a production focussed role there will be an opportunity to put forward ideas and concepts for upcoming projects.
The role will be varied and offer some great briefs to work on. You will need to adhere to the existing brand guidelines and structure. Naturally, you’ll be a digital savvy creative but always with a commercial focus in your work.
Initially offered on a 3 month contract there is potential for this to be extended depending on business needs.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in adhering to well-defined brand guidelines.
- A portfolio of digital designs within a commercial context.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Have a genuine interest in digital technologies.
- A good eye for design.
- Experience with digital display advertising will be a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Exposure to a fantastic global brand, casual dress agency environment and an exciting project this can’t be missed. There is the potential for contract extension depending on the client needs.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: