You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Print & Packaging.
- Join a well respected global brand.
- Design for some of the biggest high street names.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
We’re currently on the look-out for a Junior Designer to join an in-house creative team based in Wiltshire. The business has a global presence and specialises in the design, manufacture and distribution of high quality, consumer products.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a close knit team consisting of designers and artworkers there’s a fantastic opportunity here for a junior designer to hone their design skills alongside a group of highly skilled creatives. In your day to day you’ll be buddied up with a mid/senior designer where you’ll collaborate on crafting concepts, mood boards and stunning eye catching visuals for some of the biggest brands on the high street.
Culture fit is paramount; although a junior role we’re looking for someone with the confidence to engage with the wider team, get stuck in without fear and collaborate with a mix of skillsets and personality types. As a team they work at pace, you’ll be running multiple projects at time so need to juggle priorities and manage your time effectively (all of course with the support of a great senior team).
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Confident with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop).
- A portfolio consisting of your ideas, concepts and finished designs.
- Be confident, articulate and have a meticulous eye for design.
- Ideally have experience/understanding of brand guidelines.
- Preferably have a interest in product and packaging sectors.
- Some commercial experience would be a huge bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Working for a global business there’s an opportunity to deliver designs for high profile clients which will be seen on an international scale. You’ll work with a supportive senior team and be given all the tools you need to progress your career in this exciting role.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: