Digital Studio Operations Manager / Digital Project Manager
— Global Transformation Project
- Key role in the success of a large scale digital transformation project.
- Co-ordination and recruitment of a core digital team.
- C.£50k salary, great benefits package and environment.
This is a vital (and newly created) role that calls for an experienced Digital Operations Studio Manager to play a lead role in the creation and development of a digital team, collectively responsible for supporting the delivery of a large scale business transformation on a global basis.
What you’ll be doing
Owning the operational success that houses this specific team, allowing them to focus on the job in hand and deliver a significant global digital transformation project. Working closely with the head of department and tech lead to co-ordinate the recruitment of a core team consisting of UX, development, BA, product manager, Scrum Master, PM’s etc.Getting hands on with the team to ensure successful co-ordination, project management, communication with stakeholders, liaising with third parties etc. Bringing a no job too small or too big approach to the day to day as the project develops and adding immense value and ownership from the outset.
What experience you’ll need
- We’re seeking a Digital Operations / Project Manager with a background and experience of leading a successful digital team (transformation / change / large scale web orientated delivery).
- You’ll know what brings success in such a project: From risk assessment, planning, resource management, creating team engagement and a solution orientated approach to everything that you do.
- Deadline driven and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders, in return relaying key information to the team.
- The ability to demonstrate success in running a busy digital studio.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary c.£50k, plus an excellent benefits package, lovely and progressive working environment.
Please get in touch with Nick now for further information.Back to jobs