You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Studio Operations Manager / Digital Project Manager
— Global Transformation Project
- Key role in the success of a large scale digital transformation project.
- Co-ordination and recruitment of a core digital team.
- C.£50k salary, great benefits package and environment.
This is a vital (and newly created) role that calls for an experienced Digital Operations Studio Manager to play a lead role in the creation and development of a digital team, collectively responsible for supporting the delivery of a large scale business transformation on a global basis.
What you’ll be doing
Owning the operational success that houses this specific team, allowing them to focus on the job in hand and deliver a significant global digital transformation project. Working closely with the head of department and tech lead to co-ordinate the recruitment of a core team consisting of UX, development, BA, product manager, Scrum Master, PM’s etc.Getting hands on with the team to ensure successful co-ordination, project management, communication with stakeholders, liaising with third parties etc. Bringing a no job too small or too big approach to the day to day as the project develops and adding immense value and ownership from the outset.
What experience you’ll need
- We’re seeking a Digital Operations / Project Manager with a background and experience of leading a successful digital team (transformation / change / large scale web orientated delivery).
- You’ll know what brings success in such a project: From risk assessment, planning, resource management, creating team engagement and a solution orientated approach to everything that you do.
- Deadline driven and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders, in return relaying key information to the team.
- The ability to demonstrate success in running a busy digital studio.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary c.£50k, plus an excellent benefits package, lovely and progressive working environment.
Please get in touch with Nick now for further information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: