You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Contract Digital Designer
— eCommerce/Retail Brand.
- Design for a leading UK brand in retail / eCommerce.
- Bookings available through December with potential into 2018.
- Temp to perm opportunity for those interested.
We’re on the lookout for a technically minded digital designer to join an eCommerce/retail brand in Swindon. We're interested in hearing from contractors as well as people interested in temp to perm as we also look to grow the permanent team.
What you’ll be doing
As part of the marketing team your role will be varied but focused in digital and web. In your day to day you’ll be designing websites, social media and email campaigns. With your creative flair you’ll be crafting digital experiences that are not only aesthetically pleasing but also commercially viable for a brand that are a true leader in their space.
Alongside design duties you’ll be delivering solutions for technical issues; you’ll work closely with the digital/development team to iron out any issues online. These might include bug fixes and general front-end amendments to ensure the customer experience is the best it can be across all touch points.
We're open to purely visual designers, technically capable designers and front end developers with visual design skills for this contract.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Solid commercial experience of using HTML/CSS in your design work.
- A portfolio consisting of digital work, responsive designs for eCommerce or other relevant web design projects.
- Good knowledge of CMS platforms (Wordpress, Umbraco or similar).
- Have a user-centred approach to all elements of design.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a creative and collaborative marketing team and help them in a particularly busy period. There's a good opportunity for repeat bookings and consistent work through to Jan/Feb 2018
Interested? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
No jobs found