HTML5 Banner Developer
— Ad-hoc freelance basis
- Work on a variety of projects as part of a growing agency.
- Opportunity to work from home once you know the team.
- Master HTML5 & Doubleclick.
We’re looking for a HTML5 banner developer to join one of our agency clients on an ad-hoc, project by project, freelance basis. They’re a friendly, welcoming agency who is committed to doing excellent work for their clients so you can be sure you’ll be in great company here.
What you’ll be doing
Here you’ll be building HTML5 banners for a variety of national and international clients. Once built, you’ll be using Doubleclick as part of the QA process.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be fluent in HTML5 and will have experience of building HTML5 banners in a commercial setting
- You’ll have experience using Doubleclick as it’ll form part of the QA process
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a real possibility here for long-term bookings if you and the team work well together. Once you’re familiar with the studio’s process you’ll be able to work remotely when possible. There is a day rate of £250PD-£300PD available, too.
Sound good? Got some availability coming up? Apply today with your CV.Back to jobs