— Well established Retail business based in Wiltshire
Salary: £30000 - £40000
• Join one of the South West’s most established multi-channel retailers.
• A really exciting time for the business in the middle of a major digital transformation.
• Great working environment with a supportive and sociable team.
Are you a Reporting Analyst looking to make your next step? If so I’m working with a multi-channel retail business in Swindon in the middle of a crucial digital transformation programme.
What you’ll be doing
You will be tasked with the creation, design and development of reports that will be used to drive the business forward. Speaking with departments across the business your job will be translating their requirements into useful reports and dashboards to help them utilize their data properly. You’ll also be looking at the suitability of existing reports to see if they are still useful for the business. Moving forward, you’ll working with the development team to drive the business forward in the creation of a data warehouse. This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Experience working using T-SQL and SSRS is key here.
• Advanced skills with Excel (think Pivot Tables and Macros).
• Communication skills are essential as you’ll be dealing with internal and external stakeholders regularly.
• Experience visualizing data and explaining technical processes to non-technical people would be a real bonus!
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is between £30K - £40K depending on experience as well as the chance to work at well-known name in the South West at a really exciting time for the business. You’ll get to work in a supportive and fun environment with sociable team.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs