Master Data Controller
— Well established Retail business based in Wiltshire
Salary: £30000 - £35000
• Join one of the South West’s most established multi-channel retailers.
• A really exciting time for the business in the middle of a major digital transformation.
• Great working environment with a supportive and sociable team.
Are you a Data professional looking to make your next step? If so I’m working with a multi-channel retail business in Swindon in the middle of a crucial digital transformation programme.
What you’ll be doing
You will be tasked with taking the reins of the company’s Data Governance policies to ensure that the data is accurate and useful before being used across the business. Taking ownership of all the business’ in-house MDM system to make sure that accurate data is moving between stakeholders and departments. You will also look to improve certain areas of the company’s data policies and act as the advocate for the use of data across the company. This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Experience working using SQL in an ETL environment preferably using SQL Server or T-SQL
• Advanced skills with Excel (think Pivot Tables and Macros).
• Master Data Management experience including data stewardship and governance.
• Experience visualizing data and explaining technical processes to non-technical people would be a real bonus!
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is up to £30,000 depending on experience as well as the chance to work at well-known name in the South West at a really exciting time for the business. You’ll get to work in a supportive and fun environment with sociable team.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs