You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Great B2B Role
- Varied marketing/campaign role.
- Large company with great progression opportunities.
- Run customer acquisition/retention campaigns.
ADLIB are working with a fast growing business in Swindon who have recently acquired various new businesses; they are now looking for a B2B Marketing Exec to join their high performing team. This is a varied role where you will be responsible for running multichannel acquisition and retention campaigns in support of the Marketing Manager.
What you'll be doing
This is a B2B focused role where you will drive customer retention and relationships through relevant marketing activities and programmes. Spanning digital and offline communications you will develop B2B and trade marketing relationships, you will create various supporting materials and collateral in line with the brand guidelines, and deliver exhibitions, trade shows and trade events.
You will demonstrate excellent project management and the ability to plan a calendar of events and a comms calendar, you will track and summarise market and competitor insights. Other duties will include copywriting for the website, social channels and offline comms, and preparing visual presentations.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Ideally experience within a relevant B2B Marketing role
- An understanding of planning a communication calendar
- Good content and copywriting ability
- Any experience with acquisition or retention campaigns would be an advantage
- A relevant Marketing degree, Business degree or professional qualification is desirable
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll be joining a large team with huge opportunity to progress internally. This is an exciting new and varied role which is paying a competitive salary (£21k-£25k).
Interested in finding out more? Then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: