— Use technology to deliver real-world positive impacts
- Internationally recognised tech consultancy with incredible reputation.
- Work on progressive greenfield projects with household names.
- Fantastic benefits, lots of flexibility, community-driven, socially responsible.
Boasting a diverse client base of household names, public sector giants, financial services specialists, large-scale retailers, charitable organisations and much more, the business offers an international reach allowing you to diversify your skill set whilst working on some of the most progressive large-scale projects around. They’re delivery focused and their reputation brings lots of repeat clients and longstanding relationships.
We’re considering people from mid to lead level hence the wider salary range. The role offers hybrid working but varies depending on the project you’re on; they’re remote friendly and very adaptable with working arrangements.
What skills you’ll need
- Adaptable, curious and technology agnostic with a solid fundamental understanding of computing / software engineering principles.
- Full-Stack experience, confident in building rich UIs using technologies like React, Angular, Vue or similar.
- Awareness of software design, OO, version control etc.
- Passion for automation across release/deployments, environment management, application deployment and scaling, covering both cloud-based and on-prem solutions.
- Exposure to things like CI/CD, containerisation, infrastructure-as-code, testing, architecture etc. would be useful.
- Comfortable working Agile/Scrum.
What you’ll be doing
You'll be joining a dynamic delivery team in Cardiff or Swansea, focused on building both greenfield & ongoing solutions with lots of variety. You’ll enjoy being pragmatic and curious about technology, using the right tool for the job and being adaptable to learn something new if it supports the wider delivery approach. You won’t be tied to a specific language although your strengths will be utilised. Project examples include huge cloud transformation programmes, AI-driven healthcare software, public sector platforms with multi-million users, scalable web apps and much more. If you’re passionate about technology and want to work on things that will bring a real-life positive impact to the wider community, this is the place to be.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On top of a generous salary and a talented team to work alongside & learn from, the company will offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare & income protection, flexible working hours, fantastic pension scheme, a competitive rewards structure, tailored choice of perks based on your preferences, e-vehicle schemes, gym membership discounts, dental care, the list goes on! They’ll give you a budget to upskill in any areas you think will add value and are very involved in the wider community, running meetups, hosting conferences, speaking at events themselves and writing books to support continued learning. They’re super supportive and will help you take your career to the next level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business making real differences to the wider world, so if you're interested, send your CV to Joe ASAP or give us a call to have a chat!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Business // Supporting Communities // Great BenefitsLocation:London/Remote UK, UKSalary:£55,000
— 2-3 days on-siteLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£27K - £30K
— Ethical, award-winning company with big investment in techLocation:Wiltshire/Fully remote, UKSalary:Up to £65,000