You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— National retail brand
- Play a leading role in shaping the customer experience on our digital assets.
- Enjoy a modern, start-up culture.
- Add a big brand to your CV.
We need you to become a part of one of the nations leading retail and ecommerce brands, as part of our ecommerce team you will play a key role in shaping the user experience across the ecommerce platform, website and more.
What youll be doing
You’ll be working with designers, product staff, analysts and various stakeholders to develop a unique customer experience for online shoppers. This is a midweight role that offers the opportunity to grow within the role and collaborate with an accomplished team.
What experience youll need to apply
- Previous experience in a user experience design role.
- A proven experience to work in an agile environment with a cross functional team.
- Proven ability to produce and translate wireframes and prototypes
- Build out wireframes and prototypes for user testing
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills, presenting and selling in ideas.
- Build a holistic view of the customer to directly inform our workstreams.
- Have a real passion for user experience and the industry as a whole.
What youll get in return for your experience
You’ll be made part of a flexible and supportive team and made a key part of the planning and strategic activity within it. They also offer excellent corporate benefits and discounts and opportunities to train and develop.
Please apply with an up to date CV or call in and ask to speak with Luke Watts.