Embedded Software Engineer
— Comprehensive benefits, training, and access to driven team
- Opportunity to see design from concept through to manufacturing.
- Directly impact the medical, transport, and commercial industry.
- Comprehensive benefits.
Operating as one of the world’s leading product design companies, this client is seeking low-level embedded software engineers, ideally with some experience within a safety critical environment. This role offers the opportunity to work in a world class team, with access to professional and technical training.
What experience you'll need:
- Degree or relevant background in Electronics/Software.
- Experienced in software development, ideally in a safety critical environment.
- Understanding of electronics, including reading schematics.
- Strong competence with embedded software development.
- Experience programming in C for embedded microcontrollers.
- Comfortable working and communicating with a team, while taking responsibility for own tasks.
What you'll be doing:
You will take a lead in the software development of medical devices, working as part of a wider team to deliver concepts. You will operate in a hands on capacity, while supporting in a mentorship role to others around you. Consequent of this, you will take responsibility for quality, documentation, and delivering work to timescales.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
In addition to a competitive salary, you will have access to professional and technical training, exposure to a world class team, and access to bonus and profit related schemes.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert or contact Heather. We’re actively holding interviews, so if interested - be sure to reach out.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Incredible opportunity within the robotics spaceLocation:LondonSalary:£50K-£70K
— Government backed modern innovatorLocation:BathSalary:£50K-£70K
— AI for self-driving vehiclesLocation:BristolSalary:Flexible on experience