Junior Digital Executive
— Highly successful independent agency
- Leading agency with an exciting client base.
- Broader offering alongside specialism in Digital.
- Great culture and sociable office.
We’re working with a leading, independent full-service agency based in beautiful Stratford-upon-Avon. The business partners with a wide range of market-leading global businesses to deliver exceptional results across digital marketing and traditional media.
We’re looking for a Junior Digital Exec to join the Paid Media team where you’ll support across PPC, social, and display, as well as managing relationships with clients.
What you'll be doing
Your role will focus on supporting your team with all things paid media. You’ll get stuck in assisting with keyword research, strategies and building PPC campaigns, as well as PPC optimisations and implementation. The next day your focus might be social campaign builds across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Pinterest. You’ll need to be adaptable as this will be a fast-paced and varied role where no two days will be the same!
You’ll utilise your organisation skills and attention to detail with extensive planning, reporting and research to ensure your team produce the very best campaigns. Supporting with day to day account management will be another key part of your role, it’ll be up to you to ensure client communication is constant and that projects are running smoothly.
What experience you'll need
- We’re open on level here - this role could suit a graduate with a Digital Marketing internship or a junior Digital Marketing professional with at least 1 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Understanding of biddable media (Paid Search, Display, etc).
- Passionate about all things digital marketing.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Experience using Facebook and other social channels to run paid activity would be ideal but not essential.
- Great organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to work closely with others at a range of levels.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
- Willingness to learn, adapt and progress in a fast-paced agency.
What you'll get in return for your talents?
Salary will be in line with experience but in the region of £18-22k. Other benefits include private health care, pension, a generous holiday allowance and regular team socials.
What comes next?
Please get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Growing Creative AgencyLocation:CirencesterSalary:Up to £40k
— Amazon MarketplaceLocation:SwindonSalary:Up to £26k
— Fantastic Tech BusinessLocation:North BristolSalary:up to £50k + bonus