You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading Marketing agency
- Social, collaborative office.
- Great training and development opportunities.
- Working for a leading agency with exciting clients.
If you’re a Paid Search specialist looking to develop your career with one of the UK’s leading agencies, then this could be the role for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to own PPC strategy, planning, and implementation, working with an impressive range of first-rate clients.
What you’ll be doing
Supported by a small team of Execs, you’ll be responsible for the creation, implementation and analysis of PPC campaigns via Adwords and Bing.
It’ll be up to you to oversee all PPC activity, consistently striving to optimise results, analysing the performance of your client’s accounts and communicating this accordingly.
Liaising with others in the digital marketing team will also be key as you’ll need to work collaboratively to ensure a coherent approach across all channels.
It’s worth noting there are great training and development opportunities on offer within the agency, meaning you’ll continuously upskill within paid search, with a clear path to follow for progression.
The culture is really impressive too, it’s a really collaborative and social environment where you’ll have access to some great benefits.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid understanding of biddable media (Paid Search, Display, etc) and experience of working with biddable media either agency or client side.
- In-depth working knowledge of AdWords and Bing.
- Google AdWords certification would be preferable but not essential.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Extensive experience planning PPC campaigns and using data to inform campaign planning.
- Eagerness to learn and progress within a fast-paced marketing agency.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and internally.
- Problem-solving abilities, particularly with analytical data.
- Understanding of scripts/tags and Google Tag Manager would be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your talents?
There is a salary of up to circa £35k on offer, along with a host of benefits including private health care, pension, a generous holiday allowance of 33 days including bank holidays and regular team socials.
What comes next?
Please get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role.