— Independent Full-service Agency
- Leading agency with market-leading client base.
- Great culture and sociable office.
- Broader offering alongside specialism in Digital.
Were working with a leading, independent full-service agency based in beautiful Stratford-upon-Avon. The business partners with a wide range of market-leading and global businesses to deliver exceptional results across digital marketing and traditional media. The SEO Manager will drive technical SEO campaigns as part of an established team.
What you'll be doing
As you work with multiple clients no two days are the same. You'll work closely with other team members as part of a broader campaign strategy, with your focus being on technical SEO. Keeping ahead of trends, putting together client strategy, understanding new opportunities for growth - there are so many opportunities here to grow your skill set from day one.
Jumping into more detail on your day to day - you'll focus on technical site audits (on and off page), carrying out competitor analysis, link auditing and keyword research. This leads nicely into the analytical side, providing regular reports on your campaigns and how this information will allow you to tweak your strategy. There are a whole host of tools at your disposal too, therefore the best tech on offer for you to drive success on behalf of your clients.
What experience you'll need
- SEO Management experience either agency or client side.
- Proficient with key SEO software (Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, SEM Rush etc).
- Excellent analytical ability to provide strong reporting (Google Analytics, Search Console etc).
- Great organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to work closely with others at a range of levels.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
What you'll get in return for your talents?
There is a competitive salary on offer in the region of £28-34k. Other benefits include private health care, pension, a generous holiday allowance and regular team socials.
What comes next?
Please get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing / SEO jobsSearch all jobs
— Data-Driven AgencyLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £40k
— Ambitious, diverse start upLocation:BristolSalary:£20000 - £30000
— Exciting Health-Tech CompanyLocation:BristolSalary:£40000 - £50000