— ATL Campaigns
- Exciting opportunity to join a large award winning marketing and media agency.
- Fascinating multi-channel media planning to get stuck in to.
- Competitive package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Media Planner with multi-channel experience to join an independent, award winning and ambitious agency with an exciting range of clients. Working on ATL and traditional channels, you’ll have solid experience across these rather than digital channels.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a buzzing team who are experiencing a good period of growth, you’ll add a positive contribution to their ongoing success. You’ll work closely with the wider team, delivering multi-channel media planning and maximising profitability. This is focusing on the more traditional offline channels, TV, Radio, OOH, Newspaper, Magazine and Brochure work etc.
What experience you’ll need
- It’s essential to have experience delivering ATL media planning.
- Ability to conduct informed discussions and offer strategic solutions to clients.
- First rate communication and client relationship management skills.
- Strong understanding of media terminology and concepts.
- Solid understanding of media planning tools and systems.
- Well versed in digital media and the entire media mix.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary (£40k-£45), plus the opportunity to work within a growing business with great offices and a brilliant atmosphere.
If this sounds like your perfect role then please apply today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creatively led Integrated agencyLocation:BristolSalary:£On experience
— Digital agencyLocation:BathSalary:Up to £25k
— eCommerce ClientsLocation:Bath/ RemoteSalary:Up to £35k