Digital Marketing Manager
— Ambitious Multi-channel retailer
- Growing Ecommerce team within successful retailer.
- Brand new role within the business.
- Opportunity to build a team.
This is a brand new role within a small but mighty Ecommerce team of a successful multi-channel retailer. The business is investing in the B2C Ecommerce function, so you’ll have the opportunity to shape strategy and grow a team around you. Your initial focus will be to create & manage all digital marketing campaigns & activity, with a focus on PPC, SEO and Social Media.
What you’ll be doing
Your remit covers strategic planning and implementing campaigns end-to-end, including budget management, liaising with the design team to product creative assets, analysis and reporting. This will be across PPC, SEO, Social Media & Email Marketing.
Furthermore, you’ll need to develop a structured approach to drive the company’s Digital Marketing strategy, and effectively manage agency and supplier relationships, for instance for Affiliate marketing.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience delivering effective Digital Marketing campaigns for a retailer.
- Able to create strategy but also be hands-on with implementation.
- Able to use Google Ads to build successful PPC campaigns.
- Able to analyse performance and identify areas for optimisation, i.e. using Google Analytics.
- Awareness of the customers’ online journey via a range of traffic sources.
- Understanding of SEO, and the implications of good and poor SEO standards, and the use of keywords & phrases.
- Eye for detail, with strong communication skills at all levels.
- Team player, adaptable and able to work under pressure
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £32-35k is on offer, alongside company benefits.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
eCommerce / Digital Marketing / Biddable Media & PPC jobsSearch all jobs
— Web Design & BuildLocation:BristolSalary:£28k to £35k
— Design-Led Boutique AgencyLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £34k DOE
— Ethical, sustainable businessLocation:SomersetSalary:Up to £35k