— Global Aerospace Engineering Corp.
- Global Leader within Aerospace.
- Career development plans.
- Bespoke NPI based low/medium volume.
Commutable from West London, Surrey and Middlesex.
What experience you’ll need:
- Extensive experience working as a Manufacturing Engineer within Aerospace, Automotive, Rail or closely related industries.
- NPI environment experience with the Manufacture of Electro-Mechanical based components, products or systems.
- Successfully implemented Lead methods with good problem solving such as 5 Why’s, Fishbone/Ishikawa Diagrams, 8D.
- Have maintained and generated Process Maps, PFMEA’s and Controls Plans.
What you’ll be doing:
Providing Manufacturing expertise to operations, supply and design engineers, defining new processes assisting in lean strategy and continuous improvement.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
Full life cycle development for globally renowned names, a healthy order book, close ties with their manufacturing facility in the UK and strong career development opportunities.
Apply now by sending your CV for a swift response.