You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Marketing Executive
— Well Known Pet-related Brand
- Senior Marketing Executive for a well-known pet-related brand.
- Hybrid working – 1 day per week in the office, or more if you’d prefer to spend more time with the team.
- Bonus scheme based on personal and business performance.
We are looking for an experienced B2B/B2C Senior Marketing Executive who has a broad understanding of the marketing communications mix and is passionate about pets! As Senior Marketing Executive, you will be looking after the breeders and charity channels predominantly and should have experience in looking after email campaigns, PR activities, and creating brand awareness.
What you will be doing:
- You will be overseeing and executing both B2B and B2C marketing campaigns whilst paying close attention to the marketing mix, implementing advertising tactics in areas such as social, PR, direct mail, Digital, and promotions.
- Aid in the creation of new business pitch materials
- Work with internal teams to monitor key account performance – evaluating, examining, and enhancing campaign results.
What you’ll need:
- You should have experience as an all-around marketeer – ideally with some experience of social, PR, direct mail, Digital, and promotions.
- Ability to translate communications into engaging content.
- Creative as well as analytically minded – ability to interpret and act on campaign results – utilising web analytics software (Google Analytics).
- Familiarity with a CRM system such as Salesforce.
What you’ll get in return
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off.
- Bonus scheme based on personal and business performance – roughly 5% of annual salary.
- Option to buy and sell holidays (up to 5 days).
- Discount on insurance products.
- Up to 5 development days, giving you the opportunity to give back to charity or develop your own knowledge further.
If you are a vibrant, enthusiastic Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge, click below to apply now!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— Leading Media BusinessLocation:South West London, UKSalary:£35-40kA chance to join a leading media business with a rapidly growing digital presence working with well-respected and strong print magazine titles. Hybrid working, 2 to 3 days a week in the office, or more if you’d prefer Massive scope for personal development and growth within the business and great benefits. We are looking for an Ad Operations Executive to join a high-end publishing house that has just had one of its strongest years and has ambitious growth plans which include the continuation of scaling its digital business and growing its audience in the US. This company cares about sustainability for the people and our planet and has committed to reducing their carbon admissions whilst supporting their local community. It doesn’t stop there, they are on their way to becoming BCorp Certified! You will join an energetic team of people who are passionate about what they do, work to manage and traffic display advertising campaigns, and liaise with some of the most luxurious brands. As Ad Operations Executive, you will support the Ad Ops and commercial teams and bring your knowledge of interpersonal and technical aspects to deliver the Digital Advertising strategy. What you'll be doing Trafficking online advertising campaigns Plan and deliver on campaigns Assess and optimize campaigns throughout the life-cycle through the use of analytics Be the technical expert when liaising with clients alongside the sales Collaborate with sales team to ensure smooth set up and delivery of ad campaigns including programmatic Manage ad list for online campaigns Work with sales and production teams, ensuring sales decks are completed on time Manage sales bookings in Engine Shed Conceptualize and pitch ad campaign ideas to key stakeholders Collate data from GA/Quantcast to support new proposals and pitches Report on campaigns Gain insights/conduct analysis for competitors Experience you’ll need 3 years experience in an advertising operations role or similar Analytical thinker who is passionate about problem-solving Be able to prioritize workload for business-critical tasks Solid understanding of GAM and experience setting up Programmatic Guaranteed deal Experience using SSPs including Rubicon and Teads Knowledgeable on ad ops processes and trafficking various tags Front-end development languages knowledge, WordPress CMS, and understanding of CRM platforms are a bonus! What you'll get in return You will receive a fantastic salary of up to £40,000. Holiday allowance 25 days plus 8 bank holidays. Office closure between Christmas and New Year. Employee incentive schemes – company bonus, cycle to work scheme, and more! What’s next? If this sounds like it could be your next career move, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using your CV right away!