You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Quality & Manufacturing Engineering Manager
— Global Engineering Company
- Global Leader within Aerospace.
- Career development plans.
- Bespoke NPI based low/medium volume.
Commutable from West London, Surrey and Middlesex.
£55,000 - £65,000 + benefits.
What you’ll be doing:
This in an opportunity to implement your ideas and methods into practice for a highly regarded global leader within their field.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Proven experience of Manufacturing in a leadership/Senior capacity within a matrix/dynamic operations environment.
- Strong Manufacturing Engineering management, with experience of NPI (New Product Introduction).
- Sound regulatory requirements, gained within an Aerospace environment (AS9100, EASA part 145 and/or EASA part 21g) or closely related regulatory industries such as Automotive, Rail, Defence or Nuclear.
- Proven success of Lean implementation in an industrial/manufacturing environment (as co-ordinator or leader).
- All round knowledge of process maps, PFMEA’s, control plans and Fishbone/Ishikawa diagrams.
- Electro-Mechanical manufacturing environments would be highly beneficial.
- Any electric motors (AC, DC, induction, stepper, torque) or cooling systems (including fans/heaters) would be beneficial but not essential.
Please apply to Roy Bennett at Adlib for a swift response, call 0117 926 9530 if you would like any further information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— Full order book >12 monthsLocation:West LondonSalary:£26 - £32K + benefitsCareer development plans & progression Varied NPI based work – low/medium volume Commutable from West London, Surrey, and Middlesex £26,000 - £32,000 + benefitsWhat experience you’ll need: Experience working as a Manufacturing or Process Engineer within Aerospace (ESSENTIAL). NPI environment experience with the Manufacture of Electro-Mechanical or Mechanical based components, products, or systems. Good problem solving such as 5 Why’s, Fishbone/Ishikawa Diagrams, 8D. Process Maps, PFMEA’s and Controls Plans experience would be beneficial. What you’ll be doing:Providing Manufacturing support to operations, supply and design engineers, helping set up new processes to implement Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement.What you’ll get in return for your talents:A company with a healthy order book, close ties with their manufacturing facility in the UK and strong career development opportunities.