Lead Data Scientist
— Global Consulting Firm
- Excellent opportunity to join a Big 4 Global Consultancy firm.
- Join a new team working across specific remits.
- Great internal progression and opportunities.
Working in a new, innovative team, you’ll be working across deals, insight and analytics where they have brough four existing teams together to create a speciality unit. With the goal to triple in size over the next year, this brand-new function would need new leaders, work with new models and involved new ways of working.
What you’ll be doing
Do you have a background of working in a big four and are keen to get back in? Or have you been working in a similar industry and would love your next move to be in this direction? This role would be the right fit for you!
Working in this new team, you’ll be focusing on a combination of external and internal clients across industries covering private equity to media. You’ll gain experience across various clients and a load of analysis. The role will be varied, as will the tools you are working with, but the main thing will be someone who has a drive and desire to learn.
You’ll be covering four business units across the deals team, so experience with forensics, business recovery systems, corporate finance and financial modelling is a must! Supporting projects at the core of the deals department will mean building and improving dashboards, analytics and insight as a whole. Whereas the rest would be client facing and varied.
The culture is strong and this team is a top priority area for the company. It would be fast paced, agile and quick moving and they are working hard to drive this to be the strong source of innovation within the data space. Some of their best people across tech and finance have moved into this team, so they are keen to bring people on within this space, and they would help with training and more.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• PhD in a Technology or Scientific field (e.g. Maths, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics).
• Technical skills with Python, R, Cloud Computing (Azure or GCP) alongside Machine Learning libraries (e.g. Keras and Tensorflow).
• Experience working with/within a team covering either Corporate Finance, mergers, Forensics, Business Recovery Systems or Financial modelling
• Experience within a global consultancy firm (Big 4 or similar)
• Communication skills are key as you’ll be working with both internal and external stakeholders.
What you will get in return for your experience:
A strong salary of up to £100,000 for the right person. They’ll also offer strong career progression, great training where needed and the option for hybrid working. You’ll need to be open to coming into their London office two days a week, but they’ll offer remote working otherwise.
You’ll also get a strong bonus and package alongside the base salary.
Please get in touch with Adam with an updated CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email with any questions.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— - Friendly Insurance FirmLocation:BristolSalary:35,000 - 45,000
— Tech company working in the Entertainment industryLocation:BathSalary:£40000 - £50000
— Market-Leading BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £40k