You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Quality & Manufacturing Engineering Manager
— Global Engineering Company
- Global Leader within Aerospace.
- Career development plans.
- Bespoke NPI based low/medium volume.
Commutable from West London, Surrey and Middlesex.
£55,000 - £65,000 + benefits.
What you’ll be doing:
This in an opportunity to implement your ideas and methods into practice for a highly regarded global leader within their field.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Proven experience of Manufacturing in a leadership/Senior capacity within a matrix/dynamic operations environment.
- Strong Manufacturing Engineering management, with experience of NPI (New Product Introduction).
- Sound regulatory requirements, gained within an Aerospace environment (AS9100, EASA part 145 and/or EASA part 21g) or closely related regulatory industries such as Automotive, Rail, Defence or Nuclear.
- Proven success of Lean implementation in an industrial/manufacturing environment (as co-ordinator or leader).
- All round knowledge of process maps, PFMEA’s, control plans and Fishbone/Ishikawa diagrams.
- Electro-Mechanical manufacturing environments would be highly beneficial.
- Any electric motors (AC, DC, induction, stepper, torque) or cooling systems (including fans/heaters) would be beneficial but not essential.
Please apply to Roy Bennett at Adlib for a swift response, call 0117 926 9530 if you would like any further information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— Full order book >12 monthsLocation:West LondonSalary:£26 - £32K + benefitsCareer development plans & progression Varied NPI based work – low/medium volume Commutable from West London, Surrey, and Middlesex £26,000 - £32,000 + benefitsWhat experience you’ll need: Experience working as a Manufacturing or Process Engineer within Aerospace (ESSENTIAL). NPI environment experience with the Manufacture of Electro-Mechanical or Mechanical based components, products, or systems. Good problem solving such as 5 Why’s, Fishbone/Ishikawa Diagrams, 8D. Process Maps, PFMEA’s and Controls Plans experience would be beneficial. What you’ll be doing:Providing Manufacturing support to operations, supply and design engineers, helping set up new processes to implement Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement.What you’ll get in return for your talents:A company with a healthy order book, close ties with their manufacturing facility in the UK and strong career development opportunities.
— Full order book >12 monthsLocation:LondonSalary:£40,000 - £50,000 + benefitsGlobal leader with a full Engineering order book >12 months Varied NPI based work, low volume, high value projects Strong opportunities to develop your career What you'll be doing: As Senior Design Engineer you will be the authority on producing GD&T drawings, working on varied high value, low volume NPI Projects for a portfolio of clients. What experience you’ll need to apply? Extensive experience working as a Mechanical Design Engineer with strong 3D design. High standard of GD&T Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing skills ideally as the approval for all drawings. Regulated industry experience e.g. Medical Devices, Automotive, Defence, Aerospace, Rail etc. Able to work the full product lifecycle “cradle to grave”, typically NPI type projects or re-designs of existing products for specific client requirements. Well organised and capable of working on several projects at any one time. What’s next? If you’re looking for a challenging role offering variety and have strong design and GD&T skills, apply now for a quick response.