— Fantastic Travel Business
- Lovely Travel Brand.
- Beautiful Location right in the Heart of Brighton.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
A lovely Brighton-based business with a focus on travel is now opening its doors to a seasoned Digital Analyst to join the optimisation team. This is a very successful business operating across both B2B and B2C channels, in over 150 countries. The purpose of this role is to be analysing performance across the entire customer journey, with a particular focus on optimisation and conversion.
What you’ll be doing
Sitting in the eCommerce team, you will be responsible for B2B and B2C channels across the UK, Europe and beyond. Using your wide range of skills across optimisation, you’ll improve conversion rates by digging deep into the data that’s at your disposable from Google Analytics, Optimizely, and campaign performance. You’ll come forward with creative and well thought out recommendations, working across the entire business from Marketing and Sales to Tech, which will require you to have excellent stakeholder management skills.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience in a conversion/optimisation role
- Experience with A/B testing, Optimizely, AB Tasty, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Previous experience within an eCommerce environment
- Experience within the travel industry is desirable
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to join a very respected and growing business.
Please get in touch with Stacey for the finer details.
Back to jobs