Embedded Software Engineer
— Cutting-edge tech group in sunny Brighton
- Well-respected leader in modern tech.
- Talented, autonomous team.
- Continuous rate of healthy growth - leading to the expansion of the embedded team.
Our client is seeking an embedded software engineer to join their driven development team. Consequent of steady project delivery, and increased responsibility - the Brighton site are now looking to expand.
What experience you will need:
- Background in science, engineering, embedded software, hardware development, or equivalent.
- At least three years experience.
- Embedded C/C++.
- Embedded Linux on ARM.
Experience with python, Yocto, or Linux kernel would be advantageous but not essential.
What you’ll be doing:
You will design, develop and test software, including the improvement of new and existing products. You will gain knowledge of the wider market, writing documentation to support the wider team. As well as your individual work, you will work as part of a team to bolster and innovate systems.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary - alongside working within an up and coming business.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert. We are looking to commence interviews this week - so don’t hesitate to get in touch.