Business Development Associate Director
— Rapidly growing Diagnostic Biotech
- Great opportunity to work within a successful global team
- An opportunity for someone from a molecular biology background
- A can-do attitude and self-starter will succeed in this role
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a rapidly growing Biotech that are developing in-vitro techniques to deliver drugs and revolutionise the future of therapeutics. Due to their ongoing success and client demand, they are looking to appoint a Business Development Associate Director to join the team and report to the Chief Commercial Officer. The role is fast-paced, scientifically challenging, and has significant commercial opportunities for motivated, goal-ordinated, curious, and disciplined attention to detail individuals.
What you’ll be doing
As a Business Development Associate Director you will drive sales revenue with prospective and existing diagnostic/therapeutic customers. You will act as a client advocate to deliver the highest possible professional standards, identify new business opportunities, and build an extensive business network within Key Clients. The role will be committed to achieving sales targets by addressing clients’ business goals.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- To have a scientific background (ideally molecular biology)
- Experience selling technical service to life sciences, ideally two years of experience in a similar commercial role selling into pharmaceutical/diagnostics/CRO/CDMO companies
- Can demonstrate they are a goal-orientated, self-starter with a can-do attitude, a fast inquisitive learner with an intrapreneurial spirit.
The Business Development Associate Director role is suited to a self-starter with technical and market knowledge to convey their passion for the company’s service and products. The individual will be highly skilled in identifying the needs and requirements of clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the pipeline through relationships, collaborative partnerships, and strategic planning. The candidate will diligently update the Company CRM and Business Development tools.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
You will be a key player in the success of the company that is looking to rapidly expand over the next couple of years. There is a great basic salary on offer as well as commission and bonus scheme.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Zoe Davies
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Cryogenic TechnologyLocation:East SussexSalary:Up to £50,000
— Revolutionary Bioscience scale-upLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive with Flexi working
— Fermentation SpecialistLocation:LeedsSalary:£30000 - £35000