PR & Content Account Executive
— Growing Digital Marketing Agency
- PR & Content Executive working with well-known brands.
- Excellent career progression.
- Growing Digital Marketing agency.
We’re looking for a seasoned Account Executive or PR & Content Executive for an award-winning Digital Marketing agency with offices in Manchester and Leeds. Flexible working is on offer and after lockdown you’ll be able to work from home 2-3 days a week.
As well as an excellent salary and benefits package you’ll receive very good career development and get to work on a range of PR and Digital Content campaigns for some really well-known brands.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll join a growing team in a brand new PR & Content Executive role, working across a range of PR campaigns but predominantly online PR / digital
- Working predominantly on B2C clients but there’s a B2B mix in there
- Working with clients in a broad range of sectors including FMCG, Sport, Retail and Property
- Lots of room to grow and to progress up the career in the PR and Content team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- The ideal candidate is an Account Executive or PR & Content Executive able to take the lead on smaller client projects and to assist senior members of the team on larger campaigns.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a marketing, PR or content agency.
- Excellent written skills are a must – this person will be creating all sorts of content in this role
- Good working knowledge of PR practices but digitally focussed
- Bags of creativity
- Keen eye on the media agenda, looking for opportunities
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £20k-£26k depending on experience and a commission structure to increase your earnings further.
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working (2-3 days a week from home)
- The chance to work on a broad range of digital / tech projects for a diverse spread of clients, many of which are well-known brands.
- Excellent personal development and career path available.
If you’ve got experience as a PR & Content Executive or Account Executive in a PR and Content team, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Well Established EmployerLocation:Bristol/ remoteSalary:£30-35k + bonus
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Content, Campaigns & Email MarketingLocation:Bristol, with flexible workingSalary:£26k - £32k