— Working with some of the world's leading brands
- An opportunity to work for an award-winning and independent digital agency.
- A chance to lead a successful SEO team.
- To be a part of an exciting period of growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO candidate looking to further their career in a successful and award-winning agency.
What you’ll be doing
This is a client-facing role, requiring you to be in regular contact with important clients, ensuring that all pitches to existing and new clients are on point with the necessary research and estimates. You will also be expected to guarantee that the SEO team is delivering their work to industry best standards and that the clients are satisfied.
Using your SEO abilities, you will have a positive impact on aspects such as website rankings, traffic, and value, as well as contributing to website builds and migration. This role will require you to be both a manager and a hands-on expert, you must be able to work on your own initiative to support different teams and deliver successful projects to clients.
For this role, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Performance Marketing. This is an ideal role for someone looking to further their career with a track record of implementing and delivering successful SEO strategies and campaigns.
The Experience you’ll need
- A good technical understanding of SEO, with knowledge of using various tools such as, SEMrush, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, as well as having local SEO skills.
- A track record of SEO and performance marketing.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience to a high standard.
- You’ll be expected to have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and on-site and off-site optimisation.
- Experience with line managing staff.
- Excellent commercial awareness and communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary, with remote working flexibilities. As well as this you’ll get a brand-new MacBook upon starting the role and annual salary reviews.
Please submit your CV to be considered for this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Marketing AgencyLocation:Marlborough / RemoteSalary:£35-45k (DOE)
— Renowned Ecommerce AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25-35K
— Stitch & StoryLocation:Remote / LondonSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.