You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Chemical Engineer
— Managerial position in a rapidly growing biotech
- A rapidly growing biotech that is making a real impact
- Be responsible for the company wide activities
- Based in Yorkshire from February 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Chemical Engineer in a rapidly growing Biotech company that using food waste to develop bioplastics and innovative materials. You will be involved in managing and tracking the technical team’s performance to ensure KPI’s and business goals are met. The role will be based in Yorkshire from February 2021 but until then will be based either remotely or in London.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Chemical Engineer, you will join the senior leadership team taking responsibility of the companies’ activities to develop the product from the lab to deployment. You will need to be knowledgeable about chemical engineering and have worked in a senior position before.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- A PhD/MSc in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering
- Experience working with chemical materials
- Working in a senior or lead role or experience managing/mentoring a lab team
- Experience with computational modelling
- Desired: Having assisted in the deployment of new products
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
You will be a key player in the success of the company that is looking to rapidly expand over the next couple of years. There is a competitive salary on offer with share options and annual salary review.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Zoe Davies