— A leading supplier in technology and resources
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Join during an exciting period of digital growth.
- An opportunity to work with industry leaders.
This is an exciting role for a Digital professional with previous experience in merchandising looking for their next career move. As the Digital Merchandiser, you will support the Senior Digital Merchandiser to deliver a merchandising strategy to deliver the highest possible conversion across your digital portfolio.
What you’ll be doing
The aim will be to use data to optimise website performance, utilising relevant content to convey the company’s passion for the products and innovation to lead to conversion and purchases. Your aim is to strive for the best value, most appropriate products, and to put the right message in front of the right people at the right time. In order to drive on-site capabilities to improve conversion, retention, and revenue across the sites.
Using conversion rate optimisation tools and external agency support, increasing key trading metrics such as AOV, retention, recruitment as well as conversation rate will fall under your remit. Working with the digital acquisition team and third-party agency, you will be setting and delivering a strategy that ensures the website is best optimised to improve and maintain visibility and contribute towards revenue.
Overall, you will be supporting the Senior Digital Merchandiser to plan, develop, and deliver the digital trading strategy in line with the overall digital strategy, wider marketing promotional plan, and business aspirations. While also reporting on sales, key metrics, and promotions in daily, weekly, and monthly trade meetings making recommendations for improvements where necessary.
What skills you’ll need to apply
- At least 2 years of experience working in either a digital or merchandising role within eCommerce.
- To have a keen eye for visual merchandising and knowledge of web analytics tools – able to identify ranges and opportunities for target markets across the websites.
- Experience in increasing key engagement and conversion metrics.
- Experience with working with SEO embedded throughout daily BAU workstream.
- To be an excellent communicator, communicating with a diverse set of stakeholders, knowing how to adjust delivery to suit the audience.
- Work well within a multi-functional team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This role is offering a competitive salary, along with flexible working, performance-related bonuses, and private medical care.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Award-winning eCommerce agencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:£40-£45,000
— Sustainability & Purpose-led MarketingLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k Basic DOE
— Rapidly-growing Online RetailerLocation:BristolSalary:£70-75k