IT Support Technician
— Forward thinking, great culture
- Well-established business for full job security.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Fantastic benefits including 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, restaurant and leisure discounts, holiday buy and sell, fresh fruit in the office and free onsite parking.
We are working with a very well-established insurance group with over 20 years’ experience providing specialist care and are dedicated to providing an excellent service to customers. They are very forward thinking and have over 20,000 customers nationwide. We are looking for a super IT Support Technician to join their growing team.
What you will be doing
You will be providing IT technical support to the business including network server and desktop support. Day to day, this will be a mixture of software and technical systems support as well as administration of Active Directory. This will be a 1st and 2nd line support role maintaining a top level of customer service ensuring a quality and speedy service.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience working in in an IT Support role.
- Comfortable providing 1st and 2nd line support.
- Excellent customer service skills, good people person!
- Ability to solve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Experience of working in a structured IT support/helpdesk environment.
- Knowledgeable in Windows Server, Office Suite, Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, SCCM.
- Quick worker and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Positive “can do” attitude and a good team player.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Great holiday allowance starting with 27 days plus the bank holidays! Matched pension up to 10%, private medical insurance, restaurant and leisure discounts, holiday buy and sell, fresh fruit in the office and free onsite parking. In addition, you will be given a personal development plan to ensure you get where you want to in your career with full support from the business. Currently working on a hybrid working model, with a mixture of office and remote working.
If you think this is the role for you then send your CV over to Amber – firstname.lastname@example.org
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Join an expanding tech scaleupLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £95,000pa (DOE)
— Join an industry leading AI businessLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Great opportunity to lead DevOps projects from inception to deployment.Location:LondonSalary:Up to £95,000pa