— Growing Digital Marketing Consultancy
- Long established digital marketing consultancy in their next phase of growth.
- Great environment for an Account Executive to develop and grow.
- Easily commutable from Wiltshire and surrounding areas.
A long established, award-winning digital marketing consultancy in Wiltshire is looking to make multiple hires as part of its strategic growth plan. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Account Executive to join an established team, and to further their career in digital marketing.
What you’ll be doing
The Account Executive will support the Account Director and Client Services Director in the delivery of a range of digital marketing campaigns via a team of digital specialists. Typical campaigns will be sales-driven digital campaigns for retail / eCommerce business utilising a combination of SEO, PPC, email, Social & PR, and CRO. You’ll get lots of training and support, and there is a clear path for those that want to be proactive about their career development.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working as an Account Executive or Marketing Executive in an agency or similar environment. This could be an internship or other work experience.
- An entry level understanding of integrated digital marketing campaigns (this might include SEO, PPC, email marketing, social & PR, CRO).
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to get stuck in.
- A positive can-do attitude and strong relationship-building skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a great role offering a competitive salary. You’ll also receive and excellent benefits package which includes designated personal development time each month to help with career progression. Also on offer is a pension scheme, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, Amazon Prime account, in-house tuck shop and lots of games to play in your down time. They throw a great Summer and Xmas party and also have a “fun fund” for the team to choose how to spend on social activities.
If you have the required experience and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 6-12 Month FTCLocation:Bristol/ RemoteSalary:£Competitive
— Leading, innovative UK business.Digital Marketing
— Leading, innovative UK business.Biddable Media & PPC Digital Marketing