eCommerce Consultant / Account Director
— eCommerce Agency
Salary: £On experience
- Fast growing eCommerce consultancy and marketing agency.
- Fantastic b2c brand client base on a consultancy basis.
- Great career opportunities.
This is a great chance to join a highly specialised eCommerce and digital agency in Wiltshire, who work with some excellent retail clients and brands. 2018 has seen some amazing developments in this company, with lots of expansion ahead – so it’s a great time to be joining, putting your eCommerce and digital marketing experience to good use.
What you’ll be doing
As a eCommerce Consultant / Account Director, this is fast paced, plate spinning work at the cutting edge of eCommerce strategy, where the landscape is always evolving and interesting new ways of acquiring traffic online will be added to your clients’ eCommerce strategy. You’ll be helping work with the client to consult and scope out what it is they should be doing by way of digital marketing (across PPC, email marketing, SEO, content marketing, conversion rate optimisation and more), passing new requirements and projects to the delivery team and sticking close to your clients’ businesses, understanding what’s going on in the world of retail with some really interesting clients across multiple sectors.
What experience you’ll need
- A proven track record of delivering results within an eCommerce role or client base
- You’ll have excellent client management and relationship building skills, understanding and delivering the true meaning of the word ‘consultant’
- Highly organised nature
- Genuine interest in eCommerce
- Strong experience across PPC, SEO, and email marketing as well as the online customer journey
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A very competitive salary is on offer here which will depend on experience, with a nice set of softer and harder flexible benefits on top. This is a fast growing, successful agency with exciting ambitions for the next couple of years – a journey you’ll be proud to be part of. It's a fun place to work too, and hopefully an environment where you can work for many years to come.
If you are interested please apply now or call / email Joe for more details on 01179 269 530 or email@example.com.Back to jobs