Marketing Data Analyst
— Huge Multi-channel Retailer
● Deliver insight to the Marketing team.
● Optimise the marketing mix through improved customer targeting.
● Provide end to end analysis across a number of brands/businesses.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Data Analyst to join a long established and successful multichannel retailer in Swindon. With multiple sale points, and multiple brands, understanding the customer demographic and segmentation is key to the success of the company.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for providing end to end analysis for key managers and business stakeholders through developing a solid understanding of the company’s customer base in support of delivering more effective marketing activities.
You will write advanced SQL code/queries to deliver counts, reports and extracts for various stakeholders. You will provide post campaign analysis across the marketing mix to deliver real insight to the marketing team and improve the strategy.
What experience you’ll need to apply
● Proven experience within a Marketing environment.
● Experience with customer databases and Single Customer Views (SCV).
● The ability to write advanced SQL code / SQL queries.
● Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great opportunity to join a large business and have a real input in to big strategic decisions. Working within a small data team, you will also sit in on strategy meetings, be given the opportunity to learn and develop and will be able to build an even stronger career.
As well as a competitive salary (£30k-£40k), you will get a staff discount of 50% on all products, 25 days holiday + BH and the opportunity to undertake further training to develop your career further.
Do you have the relevant experience within a Marketing department for this role? Then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.