You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Digital Designer
— CRM, Campaign
- Take ownership for the creative execution and delivery of global campaigns.
- Be part of a truly market leading creative department.
- Work with a highly desirable and modern employer brand.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join a leading eCom business in Wiltshire. This role sits within the internal marketing agency and will lead the delivery of CRM and data driven campaigns for the business.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Creative Director the Senior Digital Designer will work closely with a talented team of designers, copywriters and content strategists to deliver digital campaigns to a global customer base.
Embedded within the internal marketing agency and with a close relationship to data and analytics, this role will require someone who lives and breathes CRM. They will need to be able to work within well-defined brand guidelines but ultimately push both the creative and technical boundaries of digital campaign.
This role will have a number of key responsibilities; to lead the conceptual development and look / feel of data driven marketing, to line manage and support the growth of other creatives in the team and to communicate key goals, challenges and successes to senior stakeholders across the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Conceptual in experience with good design skills
- Confident within the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Expert knowledge of CRM and digital campaign.
- Good leadership ability and comfortable line managing a small team of juniors (currently 2).
- Used to working at pace and on large scale campaigns.
- Previous experience within an agency or similar eCommerce environment.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, able to confidently communicate with people at all levels of a business.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a world class marketing team and be instrumental in defining the visual language they use for digital campaign work. You’ll work in a collaborative and fun environment that offer flexible working, an onsite gym and 27 days holiday.
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV and supporting portfolio of digital campaign work.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: