You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Email, Social & Content Marketing Executive
— Great Digital Marketing Role
- Great digital role.
- Work across multiple brands.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
Here is an excellent Digital Marketing role for a well established business in Salisbury. Working across the wider Marketing team, you will be responsible for the execution and growth of email marketing and social media channels, with the requirement to gnerate new and creative content.
What you'll be doing
The business has a number of specialist brands, each with their own established customer base. You will create and execute email marketing campaigns across each of these, utilising the Mailchimp software currently used. Although there is a copywriter within the team, you will create create and edit content to push out across digital channels.
Working across various social platforms you will be responsible for managing the day to day posts and updates, and ensuring that all campaigns and communications go out across email and social channels. There is the expectation that you will work closely with both online and offline teams to improve the quality, frequency and ROI of email marketing and social media.
You will demonstrate a passion for these channels, and will research and keep up to date with the latest trends across email, social and content marketing.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience managing email and social media campaigns
- Ideally have previous experience using Mailchimp or a similar software
- Hands on professional experience managing multiple social media accounts
- Strong copywriting ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to write with various tones of voice for different audiences
- Ideally degree educated or have a relevant professional qualification such as CIM or IDM
What you'll get in return for your experience
As well as a varied digital role within a great Marketing team, there is a competitive salary of up to £24k, a company bonus scheme, good benefits, and excellent opportunity for progression.
If you have good campaign experience across email and social channels then apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: