Digital Marketing Executive
— Exceptional Charity
- Work for a well known charity.
- Fast growing team with great training opportunities.
- Immediate temp/perm opportunities.
ADLIB are proud to be partnered with a fantastic charity in South Wiltshire who are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their fast growing team. This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining the charity, as they go through a period of change and expansion, there is clear direction and huge opportunities to progress your career.
Immediately available candidates would also be considered for an immediate start temporary contract as well as the permanent role. First stage interviews will be held on the 18th/19th January 2018.
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for planning, optimising and executing digital programmes and campaigns to help the acquisition of supporters, increase beneficiary engagement and raise income and awareness for the charity.
You will plan, develop and manage online marketing activities to support fundraising and beneficiary activity. You will manage the website by creating web copy and blogs and uploading them via the CMS, you will create web pages, and analyse the online traffic through various tracking tools.
Dotmailer is used to deliver email campaigns across the group; you will utilise templates to build the emails, write the content and upload mailing lists. You will then run reports through Dotmailer and Google Analytics to track conversion rates and outputs.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a digital marketing role.
- Experience of using a CMS such as Umbraco or Wordpress.
- Strong copywriting skills, especially for digital channels.
- Experience of running email campaigns is highly desirable.
- Ability to create and edit visual graphics using Adobe Photoshop would be great.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A desire to stay on top of the latest digital trends.
- Able to work on own initiative and within a wider team.
What you'll get in return for your experience
As well as working for an incredible cause and a well known organisation, you will have a varied role, a supportive team, loads of training opportunities and the ability to really progress your career. There is a competitive salary (£20k-£25k) and good benefits, this is a rare opportunity and not to be missed.
This is the easy bit, simply apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs